Enjoy one of the best massage treatments during your Budapest visit in Gellert Spa. Massage prices start from 38 Euro for a gentle Aroma relax massage package (massage + fast track entry).
The highly qualified massage therapists in Gellert Spa & Thermal Baths will relieve your stressed muscles, and offer a pampering Swedish style or Thai massage treatment.
All massage packages include a fast track bath ticket of 19 Euro, and the private changing and storage cabin), so basically you pay only 18 Euro for the therapeutic medical massage!
In addition to a 20 minute massage session, you can book 50 or 70 minutes long massage therapies, including Thai Massage treatments in Gellert Spa. All of the massage packages include the massage therapy, the fast track bath ticket and the private changing cabin – excellent Budapest deals for single travelers, couples, families alike.
Pick a date, and let us know about your preferred massage hours, and we will book you in your Gellert Spa massage. Take a look at the available massages in Gellert Spa Baths.
Gellert Bath Massages
Please note that massage therapies are only for bath guests in Gellert Spa. Each massage needs to be accompanied with a bath ticket.
Massage Hours and Check-in Time
Massages in Gellert Spa are available between 10 am and 6pm every day. Please add your preferred massage hour in the booking form. The confirmed massage hour will be sent to you via email.
Please check in 1 hour before the massage hour, so that you can be ready in swimwear by the time the massage hour begins. Thank you for your cooperation.
Massages are automatically cancelled – without a right to refund -, if guests do not check in min. 30 minutes before the massage starts.
Short Massages in Gellert Spa
- Aroma Gentle Massage 20 min & Fast Track Ticket & Private Cabin: €38 (skip the line Entry & Private Cabin included in the value of €20)
- Thermal Massage 20 min & Fast Track Ticket & Private Cabin: €40 (skip the line Entry & Private Cabin included in the value of €20)
- Foot Massage (30 min Thai Foot treatment)
- Foot Massage (20 min deep tissue foot massage)
You can book your Gellert Bath massage treatment in advance to schedule it as it is most convenient to you. The Aroma / Thermal massage is typically 20 minutes. Most treatments are booked up in advance. Please note that massage is only for bath guests with a valid bath ticket.MASSAGE BOOKING
Full Body Massages in Gellert Spa Bath
Harmony Aroma Massage & Prices
The Harmony Aroma Relax Massage is one of the most popular treatments in Gellert Spa. This is a calm, slow and relaxing full-body massage (the 70 min versions includes face, head and feet massage) using tender movements and warm aromatic oils that spoil both your body and soul.
The Harmony Aroma treatment also includes the use of moisturizing body lotion and a face toner with high content of active ingredients.
- Harmony Aroma Massage (50 min) + Fast Track Ticket + Private Cabin : 67 Euro
- Harmony Aroma Massage (70 min) +Fast Track Ticket + Private Cabin: 77 Euro
- Harmony Aroma for 2 Guests (50 min) + 2 Fast Track Tickets + 2 Private Cabins: 123 Euro
- Harmony Aroma for 2 Guests (70 min) + 2 Fast Track Tickets + 2 Private Cabins: 143 Euro
Royal Thermal Massage & Prices
The Royal Thermal Massage is a luxurious massage, based on Swedish style massage techniques. The massage therapist uses energetic and dynamic movements to help the tension in the muscles relax, and ease the pain of the body. Initially, the massage therapist checks the condition of the musculature, locates the painful points of the body, and applies a personalized treatment. Please let the therapist know about your personal preferences.
The Royal Thermal Massage is a full-body massage. The longer version (70 min) includes refreshing foot, facial and head massage as well.
- Royal Thermal Massage (50 min) + Fast Track Ticket + Private Cabin : 70 Euro
- Royal Thermal Massage (70 min) + Fast Track Ticket + Private Cabin : 80 Euro
- Royal Thermal for 2 Guests (50 min) + 2 Fast Track Tickets + 2 Private Cabins: 130 Euro
- Royal Thermal for 2 Guests (70 min) + 2 Fast Track Tickets + 2 Private Cabins: 150 Euro
Royal Thermal Extra Massage & Prices
This is the therapeutic version of the Royal Thermal Massage.
To enhance the healing and analgesic effects of the treatment, the masseuse applies a special balm – made of goat butter – to the painful parts of the body after the massage.
- Royal Thermal Extra Massage (50 min) + Bath Ticket with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 73 Euro
- Royal Thermal Extra Massage (70 min) + Bath Ticket with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 83 Euro
- Royal Thermal Extra Massage for Couples (50 min) + 2 Bath Tickets with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 136 Euro
- Royal Thermal Extra Massage for Couples (70 min) + 2 Bath Tickets with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 156 Euro
Lavender Dream Treatment & Prices
Lavender Dream is more than a massage, it is a special treatment for all of your senses. The treatment starts with rubbing the skin with a mixture of Atlantic salt and Lavender flower, which is followed by a relaxing full-body massage with aromatic lavender oil. The use of additional products, such as lavender spray, tonic and a hydrating facial cream makes the treatment a complete and unique massage experience.
- Lavender Dream Treatment (70 min) + Bath Ticket with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 86.5 Euro
- Lavender Dream Treatment for Couples (70 min) + 2 Bath Tickets with Private Cabin & Private Entrance: 162.5 Euro
Thai Massage Treatments & Prices
- Traditional Thai Massage (60 min, 90 min or 120 min)
- Thai Herbal Massage (60 min, 90 min or 120 min)
- Thai Oil Massage (60 min, 90 min or 120 min)
- Thai Foot Massage (30 min or 60 min)
Booking Thai Massage in Gellert Spa in advance is warmly recommended as places are very limited.MASSAGE BOOKING
Further Massage Treatments in Gellert Spa
- Foot Massage
You can book your Gellert Bath aroma massage treatment online to pick a massage hour that best suits your needs. Please allow 1-2 days in advance for the most convenient timing.
Please note that besides online booking, the Gellert Massage treatments can be bought at the cashier in Gellert Spa, but there is no guarantee that there are available massages on the day of your bathing. Massages are regularly pre-booked 1 day in advance.
The vast majority of luxury massage therapies are reserved in advance. If you do not intend to book a massage online, you can ask at the cashier if there is any available massage for a given day. Please note that massage is only for bath guests with a valid bath ticket.
Another option is to buy your massage treatment in advance, and finalize your treatment hours 1-2 days before your visit. In this case, you can order your massage and bath ticket as a Gellert Gift Voucher (valid for 1 year from purchase).
Gellert Spa offers high quality massage services to all bath guests who wish to make their bath visit fuller and more intensive. Massage treatments are of various sorts and lengths, from cheap 20 min aroma relax massage therapies to more luxurious VIP massages.
Massage for pregnant women
Unfortunately, no thermal bath in Budapest offers pregnancy massage in the baths to avoid any potential medical complications. Even if you are in absolutely perfect health condition with your baby, the bath management cannot take the risk of unexpected complications / urgent resolutions to keep you and your baby safe from harm. We are terribly sorry that we cannot spoil you when you would deserve the most.
In a similar vein, there are several pools in the baths which contain hot water (between 33 and 40 degrees Celsius, the upper end of which, is not recommended for pregnant mothers.
In short, massage treatment is not available for pregnant moms in Gellert Spa.
Hot thermal water is not suitable for pregnant moms.
During pregnancy please keep consulting with your doctor whenever you intend to visit public baths, shared pools. Pregnant women are kindly asked to consult with their doctor /OBGYN if they can bathe in the thermal waters in Budapest too, and what – if any – precautions they need to make before entering the pools.
All visit to the baths and its facilities are at the responsibility of visitors, including pregnant mothers. We apologize for any potential inconvenience. You will find that some private spas do offer pregnancy treatments in Budapest, even if not the major thermal baths.