Plan your visit to Gellert Spa with our quick guide, and take the most important necessities with you to enjoy a relaxing thermal bath visit.
What Shall I Take With Me When Visiting Gellert Spa?
The most important things to take with you to Gellert Spa are the following:
- money for the bath entry (and maybe for the catering if you get hungry or thirsty)
- your printed confirmation email of your online purchased bath entry and/or massage treatment (if any)
We also suggest to take with you (if you can and want):
- Swimwear – Being a coed bath, in Gellert Spa you have to wear some kind of swimwear all the time and in all part of the Spa.
- Slippers/ flip flops – they are required to be worn in the whole are of the Spa.
- Towels -Towel rental is suspended, therfore we recommend bringing your own towels or buy one on the spot.
- Soap, shampoo – There are showers but no complimentary soap or shampoo dispensers
- Swimming cap (optional)
- Food and drink – You can bring your own drink and food to the Spa, but we also have a buffet with cold snacks and drinks.
- Other personal items – comb or haidryer, suntan lotion, body lotion, etc.
What we do not recommend you to bring:
- Jewellery – We suggest leaving behind your jewels
- Other valuables, like cameras, wrist watches, etc.
- Cigarettes – Please note, smoking is prohibited in Gellert Spa (inside and outside, by the pools too)
In case you do need to carry a valuable item you can rent a safety box in the baths.