If you are visiting Budapest, attractions like the Buda Castle, the Bridges or the City Park are unmissable just like the thermal baths: the Gellert Spa Entry & Grand City Tour Budapest package will get you to fascinating places. Enjoy the panorama from Gellert Hill, the sights of the Great Market Hall, Heroes Square and much more. The 2 in 1 package includes a Fast Track entry to Gellert Spa, a locker in the baths and a 3-hour live guided tour.BOOKING 2 in 1 Package
Prices of Gellert Spa & City Tour Package
Adult ticket: €55 per person
Child ticket (under 12): €42.5 per child
Inclusions of Gellert Spa & City Tour Package
- Full-Day Entry with Locker to Gellert Spa (same day or the next day)
- 3h Sightseeing Grand City Bus & Walking Tour
- Professional Guide in 5 Languages (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish)
- Air Conditioned / Heated Sightseeing Bus
- Historical overview of 1000 years of Hungary
- 4 Stops along the route: Gellert Hill, Buda Castle, Heroes’ Square, Gellert Spa
- Group Discounts
- Child Discounts
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Drop Off at Gellert Spa
- Towel Rental in Spa
Times of Gellert Spa & City Tour Package
The tour is available every day of the week (Mon-Sun) all year round
- 10am Grand City Tour & 1.30-8pm Gellert Spa Entry
- 2.30pm Grand City Tour & 6-8pm Gellert Spa Entry
10am or 2.30pm Tour with next day Gellert Spa Entry (valid from 6am to 8pm)
Route of Gellert Spa & City Tour Package
- Buda Castle Hill: a short Guided Walking Tour in the Buda Castle District (UNESCO World Heritage site): Matthias Church: exploring the historical and majestic Church (outside only), the venue of royal marriages. Fisherman’s Bastion: Spectacular View of Budapest (lower terraces from March 16 to Oct 15, upper terraces from Oct 16 to March 15)
- Gellert Hill, Citadel and the perfect Panoramic View over the river Danube – after a short photo stop, the bus goes past the Great Market Hall and the Great Synagogue (the largest in Europe), drives along the Andrassy Avenue (UNESCO World Heritage site), pass by Szechenyi Baths.
- Heroes’ Square: Millennial Monument on the edge of the City Park, with Vajdahunyad Castle in the background – Photo Stop
- Kossuth Square: Tour ends close to the Hungarian Parliament.
Getting to Gellert Spa
After the tour, drop off is not included to Gellert Spa. The thermal baths can be reached within 30 min from Kossuth Lajos Square. Take the Tram 2, one of the most scenic tram lines in Budapest to Fovam Square at the Great Market Hall (Liberty Bridge), cross the bridge and you are standing in front of Gellert Spa.
(every 5 min)
Gellert Spa Services in Package Deal
The package includes entry tickets and lockers to Gellert Spa, spa ticket can be used on the day of the tour or on the next day.
Massage – Please note that this package does not include a massage. You may book a massage on the spot, subject to availability.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions before making the reservation. The terms and conditions include the cancellation policy and important information you need to know before making the purchase.